*~aNeCdOtEs~*

Just a fun bloggie....for amusement. =Þ

Saturday, June 03, 2006

WANT EXTRA CASH?!?!?!

Heyyy guys...
As most of you know, I'm in the real estate business, working as a PA for my mum.

Us being students and all, I know we're quite short on cash and would REALLY LOVE to EARN MORE.

Interested yet?

Listen up (well...read on...):

I'm looking for SPOTTERS.

The way it works is that you refer someone who wants to buy or sell residential property (in Auckland) to me. If that person buys or sells through us, then I'll pay you a Spotter's fee.

It's an extremely simple idea and is most definately one of the quickest ways to earn money, ranging from $250 to $500. If you are seriously interested, give me a ring and I'll tell you more. Most of you know my cellphone number...but, just in case it's 021-1794257.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahah nice advertisement here XD but i'm living on west side! is that still possible? =D the money looks good but the thing is most of my friends are settled down already. however, i know who to look for if i have a new friend who's coming over ;) thanks

    henry

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Gilainne said…

    yeah its still possible. anywhere in auckland.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home