*~aNeCdOtEs~*

Just a fun bloggie....for amusement. =Þ

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Winter

I hate winter. I wish I was somewhere warm. Brrrr....Plus it's only in NZ that we get 4 seasons in one day - literally. One minute ago, it was cold, but the sun was shining. Now...it's raining cats and dogs.

Went to Sylvia Park yesterday. It's nice and new...but there's not really much to see. I suppose we'll have to wait till stage 2 is opened. But...did you know that the Warehouse there has a food and produce part, and also a pharmacy? Hm...not so surprising that they'll start to get into that too.

I'm craving for food again. Namely egg tarts, black forest cake, mangoes and this filipino soup called sinigang. Yes, it's a very strange combination.

Just randomly...I'm so glad my exams are over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home