*~aNeCdOtEs~*

Just a fun bloggie....for amusement. =Þ

Thursday, November 02, 2006

My funny friends =)

ripped from Mei's blog, regarding my 21st on October 31 and a joke between her, amy and myself:

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy 21st Len!

Happy 21st Len!

As your party yesterday was rated G, I was not able to bring the present over. However, mark my words, Ms. Sytingco, on November the 13th, Ben, Christine and I shall pass you your ever so deserved 21st birthday present.

In the meantime, here's a little teaser of what's to come

To all those who do not know Len, she's a very ladylike person. In fact, she's one of the few that I naturally don't swear in front of. Those of you who obviously know me and read my blog, well, you do know that I am a foul mouthed cretin. Even the boyfriend thinks I'm a helpless case .

M : It's all your fault I've never sweared this much in my life eversince I've met you.
K : Eh, excuse me? You were swearing like that even before there was an us.
M : .....

Len is smart, pretty, and like Charles said, ooooh La LA! By the way guys, she's currently single, so snap up this great oppurtuinity before someone gets her hand and heart in marriage.

Now when Amy and I asked what Len wanted, I helpfully suggested a stripper. You know, only because I didn't have a stripper for my 21st . I could not believe what she tapped back to us via MSN :
Len : A hot male stripper, I like red gstrings.

At that point I tripped over my chair and fell off in shock.

So here hun, something to lift your spirits. Enjoy!







Much love,
M*

p/s : I know it's small, but usually, good things come in small packages! Such as yourself! Many happy returns of the day! I'm sorry, I tried googling RED GSTRING and it passed me on to some BDSM site with Patent leather bondage suits.


------------------------------------------

rofl... what a very sweet and very amusing blog entry! Hugs Mei!~*

....mei got the underwear type wrong tho...

hm...neither am i going to blog about what the right type of underwear is...that's top secret. =Þ

4 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Peter said…

    Hahaha. Gilainne! I never knew! :P

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Gilainne said…

    rofl peter...it was a joke between mei, amy and myself.

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Gilainne said…

    rofl of course it was a joke as per stated in the conversation! we were stressing...

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger De Kiwi said…

    now we all know what's on len's mind all the time...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home